Saturday 6 March 2010

Cute-Ass Bows

So I thought I'd share with you some pics of my new bow hair clips - I'm in love with them!! I wear them all the time and they look fab and retro with a high up ponytail, or cute and chic with a messy side bun. It doesn't really matter what your hair style is: THEY. LOOK. UBER. CUTE!!! Oh, and if that wasn't enough, they're also all made using upcycled and pre-loved tee shirts and hoodies! The cutest way to be eco-friendly! :D

Apple Blossom Bow - cute pastely shade of green, yum!

Aqua Bow - soft and puffy, big girly bow!

Green Emerald Bow - bright and kitsch!

So what do you think? If you could wear any kind of bow in your hair, what would your favourite colour, pattern or fabric be?

1 comment:

  1. Love them!!! I especially like the aqua one :) My favourite colour is green, and my favourite print is floral...so I think you should make a green floral one :) x

    ReplyDelete