Wednesday 6 January 2010

New Year, New Start! :)

Hey folks, Happy New Year! :) Hope everyone enjoyed the holidays, no matter what you got up to. I thought I'd share with you some of my New Years resolutions - I don't normally make them as they never get kept but this year I am determined! :)

1) Be more professional and organised about designing, making, my website and my business
2) Find 3 new stockists for Glitterysah
3) Have a stall at atleast 2 markets
4) Put together a new collection for the summer
5) Blog more often!!
6) Despite all the above, have more of a social life and spend more time with my friends and meeting new crafty folks!

If you're interested, you can see more of my personal goals and resolutions over at 43things.com. I'd love to hear what your resolutions are. I plan on revisitng this every month or so to see how I'm doing.

Best wishes for 2010 everyone! xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I've awarded you with a blog award!
    Find out more here :) http://scarletbutterflycompany.blogspot.com/2010/01/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete