Wednesday 16 December 2009

I've got a pressie for you.......

........ Facebook Fan #54!! (Psst, thats you Laura Sheerin!)

Yes, Laura you are the lucky winner, my 54th fan, chosen totally at random via www.random.org



Laura, I'll contact you through Facebook to organise getting your pressie to you, exciting! :)

To everyone else - thanks so much for getting involved! I really appreciate you joining my page and the feedback you've been giving me on my prettyness. So to say thank you, and as a wee consolation prize, I have another surprise for you...

The sale thats running on glitterysah.com has now been increased to an even better 20% off!! Save even more pennies and get your Xmas shopping finished, yay for cheap stuff! :) You've still got time to place your order in time for Xmas - last order date is midday Friday 18th Dec. Just like before, theres no complicated code or anything to worry about, your discount is applied automatically so just shop away and fill that basket!

Thanks again folks, hope you all enjoy the holidays! x

No comments:

Post a Comment