Friday 11 September 2009

Welcome!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Hey folks - Welcome to Glitterysah's new blog!


I was having problems with the old one so have made this shiny new blog to keep you updated with Glitterysah shop news, my crafty adventures and random other prettyness. I have loads of stuff planned - I had kinda hit a blogging rut with my old one and wasn't posting very often (I blame Twitter!) so my aim is to turn things around here. So stay tuned for lots of exciting stuff coming up soon... (hint: GIVEAWAY!).

I love hearing from you so follow me on Twitter, add me on msn (msn[at]glitterysah[dot]com) or send me a big long rambley email hello[at]glitterysah[dot]com

And now, I'll leave you with a few pretty pics of new products at the shop - go have a wee look, theres lots of super cute stuff being added all the time!



No comments:

Post a Comment